Educaplay game

Hi friends!!!
Some weeks ago I told you that we were doing a very interesting proyect with different schools around the world using Etweening. 
We first divided in groups taking into acount our interests about movies, sports, books,...
I'm part of the group of 'Movies' and I just made a game with a friend about movies using the app 'Educaplay'. I recommend this app if you want to do a crossword or any type of game.

The game is a crossword in which we give you some clues and you have to guess the tittle of the movie. The movies that we have choose are quite easy, but there are some difficult too.

In my opinion, the game is very good and very entertaining but I prefer to know your opinion.

Here you have the game if you want to play:
MOVIES - Films

This is all for today.
Kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

URBAN TRIBES

FRUIT DICTIONARY

SOCIAL NETWORKS